Listen to the MP3 Audio or watch the YouTube video below:
Subscribe to our podcast feed
Connect with Us!
Topics from this week’s show
- Our guests tonight were Haisten and Cami from the Talladega Career Tech Robotics Team, the Degabots.
- New Star Wars movie is coming out
- Microsoft Apology for the Surface Woes
- New GTA release is coming. Bruce told us all about it.
- Netflix working on a new streaming technology that reduces bandwidth
- 600TB database leaked
- Question from Nathan: He is looking to purchase a new computer. He will primarily use it for video editing (Adobe Premier) and gaming. He wants a desktop computer and not a laptop. Bruce recommended building your own PC. Micah in the chat room recommended looking at building a PC from Velocity Micro.
- Cox liable for pirating…they gotta pay
- Apple promising next day delivery on orders placed December 23rd
- Bionic Eye
This Week in Tech History
December 15, 1965 – 50 years ago
Gemini 6A Lifted off from Launch Complex 19 at Cape Kennedy Air Force Station. During its fourth orbit, it rendezvoused with Gemini 7 making it the first time that two manned space vehicles rendezvoused in Earth orbit. Read More
BONUS This Week in Tech History
December 15, 2009
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner took its first flight. The Dreamliner has many technological enhancements. The most notable is the Dreamliner was the first commercial airliner to use composite materials as the primary material for the airframe.