Listen to the MP3 Audio or watch the YouTube video below:
Subscribe to our podcast feed
Connect with Us!
Topics from this week’s show
- CES is going on this week in Las Vegas. We talk about it.
- T-Mobile ‘breaks’ net neutrality rules
- FAA Drone Registration at 180,000
- Microsoft collecting data, but are they reporting it right
- EV vs Gas powered vehicle sales
- Class Action lawsuit over iOS 9 update on iPhone 4s
- Zuckerberg wants to build his own version of Iron Man’s J.A.R.V.I.S.
- Bruce gives us an update on his switch to Google’s Project Fi
- iOS Wi-Fi Assist gives user a $2000 phone bill
- How to disable Wi-Fi Assist on iOS 9
- Question from Chatroom: Using Blab App can you switch cameras from front to back. Listener Micah said that he believed once you connect to Blab you were stuck with the camera and mic settings, and could not change them.
- What’s coming from Apple in 2016
- iPhone 7 without a 3.5mm jack?
- Fossil says they are working on wearables
- Twitter to bump up character limit to 10,000 on tweets
Hack of the Week: Time Warner Hack releases over 300,000 account passwords
- AT&T to stop offering 2-year phone contracts
- No more updates to IE 8, 9, and 10
- Brain like computer chip
- Smart Bra
- 787 operators face blacklist over software glitch
This Week in Tech History
January 5, 1972 – 44 years ago
President Richard Nixon announces that NASA would develop a space shuttle system. Read More
Picks of the Week