Listen to the MP3 Audio or watch the YouTube video below:
Subscribe to our podcast feed
Connect with Us!
Topics from this week’s show
- Scott Wilkinson, editor of AVSForum.com, joined us to talk about CES.
- Question from Micah for Scott Wilkinson: What’s an inexpensive disc to use (both Blueray and DVD) to calibrate an HDTV?
- 25 Worst Passwords of 2015
- New Projector $800 Short Throw Projector 100 lumens
- Your next PC might only support Windows 10
- Widow wins battle with Apple over deceased husband’s password
- Whatsapp ending subscription fees
- Top 10 Companies with the largest cash piles (6 of them are tech companies)
- Dish network being fined
- Robots could make SCOTUS more transparent
- iPhone Battery Bug
- Google says ISIS should be blocked from the open web
- Michael shows off his new phone
This Week in Tech History
January 18, 2005
The Airbus A380, the world’s largest passenger airliner, was unveiled at a ceremony in Toulouse, France. Read More