Subscribe to our podcast feed
Connect with Us!
Topics from this week’s show
- Trusted Reviews: Autonomous Google mail trucks?
- CNN Money: Windows 10 finally surpasses XP
- Micah Suggest using GWX control panel
- CNBC.com: Tesla model 3 where you can land one
- RCWireless.com: Internet of things, NSA chief thinks it’s great
- Bruce: There’s no good media coverage for tech
- AppleInsider.com: Google to ban Adobe Flash-based display ads, go 100% HTML5
- Error 53:
- Issues with the Blab.im. After all it is Beta.
- SiliconBeat.com: drone operators line up; obey the FAA
- TechSpot.com: Google no more FLASHing in 2017 says Google
- ZDNet.com: No more Flash Ads
- Microsoft.com: GoPro and Microsoft ink deal
- Time.com: HBO Now, long way from even Hulu, forget Netflix or Amazon
- Live vs On Demand and what did the Superbowl look like.
- iPhone Hacks: iOS beta 9.3 1.1 seed
- Forbes.com: iOS 9.2 battery issues and fixes
- Listener Jason asked for and update on Bruce’s phone experience. Ways to lower your cell phone bill
- We discuss Listener Shaun’s submitted news story
- AppleInsider.com: Apple’s in-house CDN efforts spell trouble for Akamai as infrastructure biz warns of losses
- Apple Recruiting Specialized Engineer to Focus on Apple Watch Clock Faces
- Wired.co.uk: Sonic the hedgehog film
- FOXNews.com: Samsung s7 photos leaked
Hack of the Week
- Digital Trends: Politwoops is back; after 8 month muzzle.
- iMore: Microsoft iPhone app calls the dog
- ComputerWorld.com: Largest Solar power plant boots up
- BGR.com: 15 paid iPhone apps on sale for free for a limited time
- Macrumors: New Bill Introduced in U.S. Congress to Block State-Level Efforts to Weaken Smartphone Encryption
- Lexology.com: Starry; millimetre wave bands
- The Stack.com: Facebook Developing Radio wave mesh to connect offline areas
This Week in Tech History
February 8, 2005 – 11 years ago
Google Maps is launched to the public. Read More
Picks of the Week
- Michael – Archive.org: Malware Museum
- Bruce – Amazon.com: Amazon Launchpad
- The Guru – ShortList.com: The return of the DeLorean–The first advert is here.
left in the queue……………