Listen to the MP3 Audio or watch the YouTube video below:
Subscribe to our podcast feed
Connect with Us!
Topics from this week’s show
- Our guest tonight was Scott Wilkinson. Scott is the editor of AVSForum.com and hosts The Home Theater Geeks Podcast on the TWiT Network. Scott talked to us about audio and home theater.
- Verizon to hike unlimited data plans by $20
- Facebook to test emotions
- Microsoft announced new products this week: Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, new Lumia Phones, Hololens
Hack of the Week
- Apple Watch 2 coming mid to late 2016
- iPhone 7 Rumored to be Waterproof, possibly non-metallic casing
- New iMac with upgraded display coming next week?
- Toyota expects self driving car by 2020
- Apple selling ‘Made for Apple Watch’ lugs…3rd party bands coming
- Airbus files patent to ‘Stack’ passengers
- Robot working at Best Buy
- FAA Proposes $1.9M fine for drone incursions
- iPhone 6s outperforms Nikon DSLR
This Week in Tech History
October 6, 1997 (18 years ago)
Gil Amelio was just removed as CEO of Apple. Some people were calling for Steve Jobs to return while others thought it was a bad investment. At a Garner Symposium, Michael Dell was asked what he would do with apple. His reponse: “I’d shut it down and give the money back to the shareholders” Read More
Picks of the Week
- Michael – Super Steady OSMO 4K
- The Guru – Pepsi Celebrates Back to the Future with Limited Edition ‘Pepsi Perfect’ Bottles (they look just like the ones from the movie!)