For several reasons, millions of people use Google search every day. Students use it for school, companies use it for their research work and millions more for entertainment. However, most people do not make full use of Google search.
Google’s more than just a search engine. The resolution to all your queries can be found on Google. Google has many features, and some of them are unknown to you. So, in this article, you will learn about the best Google Tricks and Tips you should know. You can even amaze your friends by using some of the tricks and tips and you can save your time too. Also, there are many Google tricks and tips, which are very helpful in your day-to-day life. So go ahead and try out these tricks and save your time!
Also, in this article, example links are given for your ease.
Top 45 Best Google Tricks and Tips
1. Google can help you in comparing two dishes
2. Google can help you in suggesting the right keywords for your search
See what other people are searching for when you make a query on google search. Type Whatever you want to search for and you will see a list of search items
3. You can also use Google as a timer
Type Set Timer in Google Search and press Enter. After setting the timer, you will hear the alarm sound when the timer finishes.
4. Google will provide you with the exact Sunrise and Sunset times for any town
Get to know the time of sunrise and sunset of any city with the help of Google by typing sunset sunrise (Place Name)
5. Google will help you in converting units
In this picture shown below, you can see that 1meter is converted 100centimeters.
Convert values with the help of Google by typing 1 Meter into Centimeter
6. Google helps you in translating the languages
countries speaking different languages can communicate easily.
Type Okay in Spanish and you will see that the word Okay is translated into Spanish
7. When you search for a “zerg rush” on Google
A search page game is created, which is being eaten by “O.” To kill it, you have to click on each “O” three times.
Type Zerg Rush in Google Search and Click on I’m feeling lucky button
8. With the help of Google, you can calculate the tip amounts for the meals you have eaten
Type tip for 30 dollars in Google Search
9. With the help of Google, you can easily find information or details about any person or a company
Google helps you find information about anyone and anything. Just Type Founder of (company Name)
10. Type the word “tilt” or “askew” on Google and look at what happens
Just Type Askew and Press Enter. you will notice that the search screen is tilted.
How to Have a better gaming experience on your Android
11. Type “do a barrel roll” on Google and look at what happens next
is one of the best Google tricks and tips. You can amaze your friends by referring it to them.
Do a barrel roll- one of the best Google tricks and tips.
Type do a barrel roll and press Enter.
12. You can feel gravity in Google Gravity using the following link
Use this link and amaze your friends!
type google gravity and click on I’m feeling lucky button
13. Using Google, you can view the weather forecast of any town or even any country!
Type (Place Name) Forecast and hit enter
Linux Terminal by using the following Trick
Type What Google would have looked like in the 80s and click on I’m feeling lucky button
15. With the help of Google, you can check the results of any website
Type Site:(Website Name) and press enter
16. With the help of Google, you can now book movie shows! View their timings and location.
All information about movie shows is one of the most helpful Google tricks and tips.
Type (Movie Name) in (City Name) for Example: Cindrella in New York
17. With the help of Google, you can find various songs by the singers or bands you like
Just Type: (Singer Name) Songs or (Brand Name Songs). For Example: Ammy Virk Songs
18. With the help of Google, you can view the releasing date of any movie!
Just Type: (Movie Name) Release Date. For Example: Artemis fowl release date
19. With the help of Google, you can view various books written by the author you like
Just Type: (Authors Name) Books. For Example: JK Rowling Books
20. With the help of Google, you can search for photos from any other image
Just select ‘image’ in the search results page, and Google will display all the images available on that particular query or keyword.
How to View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords in an Android device
21. You can easily find PDF files as per your requirements on Google
For Example: Type Filetype:pdf hacking
22. You can search for special days on Google. Not only that, but you can also set reminders for special dates!
For Example: Type Mothers Day 2020
23. Type “blink Html” on Google and look at what happens
HTML ” and press Enter
24. You can check the location of your area by typing “what is my location.”
Just Type What is my Location and press Enter.
25. You can type “graph for (any maths function)” on Google and easily view the graph
For Example: Type sin(x)cos(x) and press Enter.
26. Now, with the help of Google, you can even solve geometry problems
Now you can solve maths with the help of Google.
For Example: Type circle calc: find d and press Enter
27. Using Google, you can convert currency easily
For Example: Type doller to rupee and press Enter
28. Using Google, you can find out the distance and traveling time between towns or countries
For Example: Type delhi to kanpur and press Enter
29. Type “Atari Breakout” on Google Images and look at what happens
Type Atari Breakout in google search and click on I’m feeling lucky button
population Growth Rate of any Country or City
For Example: Type india population growth rate and press Enter
24 Best Encryption Software For Windows (2020)
31. Using Google, you can view the flight status- This is one of the most helpful Google tricks and tips
For Example: Type UA838 and press Enter
32. You can view the local time anywhere
View local time anywhere by typing local time in google search and press Enter
33. You can view the Demographics by Google easily
For Example: Type GDP Growth Rate of China and press Enter
34. With the help of Google, you can check the Sports scores, results and schedules very easily
For Example: Type ICC World Cup 2019 and press Enter
search Animated GIFs on Google as shown in the following image
Select “GIF” from the option “type”
36. You can search With the quotation marks for the exact matches on the Google
For Example: Type “samsung J7 Cover” and press Enter
37. You can easily find out details about a website on Google
Find every information about the website you need
For Example: Type info:atechjourney and press Enter
38. You can also use a calculator on Google. You just have to type “calc” on Google
Just Type Calc and press Enter
39. Using Google, you can even flip a coin to make fair decisions
Try this with your friends and decide what you want to eat! You just have to type flip a coin on Google.
40. Using Google, you can even roll a dice
You just have to type Roll a dice on Google, and Google will roll virtual dice for you.
41. Using Google, you can find out the IP Address of your computer
You just have to type what is my IP on Google, and it will appear.
42. You can even play the game Tic Tac Toe on Google virtually
You just have to type tic tac toe on Google
43. You can play the game Solitaire on Google virtually
You just have to type solitaire on Google and press Enter.
44. Type “Google in 1998” on Google and look at what happens next!
After typing this, the Google search engine will appear as it was in the year 1998
Search “Google in 1998“
45. Search “Webdriver torso” on Google
Webdriver torso ” turns the Google logo into colored moveable blocks. It does not work on mobiles. Also, when a Google doodle exists that day, this does not work.
Type “Webdriver torso” in Google
Type “what sound does a cow make” on Google
You can also listen to the sounds of other animals on Google.
Type “Animal Sound” on Google
Best Custom ROMs to Customize Your Android Phone
These were the 45 best Google tricks and tips for you. Try out these amazing tricks and enjoy the full features of Google. Share it with your companions and enjoy the benefits of Google.